Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Interview With Miss Africa Ukraine 2013 (Isabel Chikoti)

Presenter: Tell us a little about yourself. 
Queen:  I am a 3rd year management of organization student, at Sumy State University. I would describe myself as a fun loving extravert. I enjoy outdoor activities such as rock climbing and canoeing. I believe human beings are generally good. My favorite food is chicken curry with rice yummy, I love dark Chocolate .I ‘m happiest the most when I give my time to help a friend or a stranger and that is when I believe I am the most beautiful.
 Presenter: Country and State of origin.
Queen: I’m from Chingola, Zambia situated in the southern part of Africa.
 Presenter:  Family and the likes. 
 Queen: I come from a family of six - two boys and four girls. Growing up, I always had family members around me to build my character and mould me into the young woman that I am today.
Presenter: How long have you been crowned 'Miss Africa Ukraine?
Queen: I was crowned Miss Africa Ukraine 2013 on the 12 May 2013, it’s been 7 months.
Presenter:  What's your experience so far? 
Queen: My experience as Miss Africa Ukraine has been the opportunity that I have to go to events and be able to be recognized as the First ever Miss Africa Ukraine and especially local Ukrainian events. For instance, the opportunity I had to represent not only African students but my country Zambia at the opening of the European fountain in Sumy and share our African culture with Ukrainian school children. I do it simply because I am passionate about the younger generation of Ukraine as well as Volunteering with the community service department at my university Sumy State University.
Presenter: Achievements and goals (future plans) and Advice to people looking up to you.

Queen: Some of my achievements include my participation in Scientific Conferences in particular Economy For Ecology and this year I was recognized as the best foreign student at Sumy state university. My future goals are that I would love to have my own Ngo and help the less fortunate in any community I find myself in. I can’t give too much information about that but I hope to start work soon. I believe as an African student body we ought to give back as we receive knowledge. Also, the management skills that I attain at Sumy state University will enable me to continue to have a leadership based mind set. To People looking up to me I would say never forget who you are and where you’re from. Every step we take in life is a stepping stone to our destined future and hence everything that you aspire to do must be done fearlessly and with confidence and grace. Sometimes life doesn’t give us second chances, therefore, do everything with excellence .And always always always be positive and trust in the Lord your God.
Presenter: Thanks a lot. I appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample Ad

Sample Text

Sample Text